LOOKING FOR VOLUNTARY / PAID IT WORK

LOOKING FOR VOLUNTARY / PAID (IT WORK)




Looking for new projects IT based and will work voluntary, permanent or contract.

I have been working in IT before I left school near on 25 years, I have been involved with many IT projects, I am educated to post grad level from Northumbia University in Applied Computing Technologies.

I currently live 15 mins from Newcastle upon tyne England as a Internet Marketer / Freelance developer.

I have experience in the below technologies but would welcome anything new (im a quick learner).

J2SE
J2EE
Enterprise Java Beans
Servlets
Java Server Pages
J2ME
C# (a little)

PHP
MySQL
PLSQL
Oracle
VB6
Relational Databases
Object Relational Databases  (ORDBMS)
Object Oriented Databases (OODBMS)


No comments:

Post a Comment